Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Beau 1yr old Mini Poodle
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday Oct. 25th was my baby Beau's 1st birthday 馃巶! I can't believe my sweet little man is 1yr old, we got him when he was almost 4 months old and wow these last 8 months have just flown by. I honestly can't imagine life without Beau, he was just the perfect little addition to our family (though the cats might disagree ;)) and we love him so much. I meant to post yesterday, but we ended up spending the day with my Grandparents (Beau included) at their house and visiting with some of my extended family. Beau had a great time playing with my little 4yr old cousin, who "slipped" him several cheese puffs and tried to share some of his mac and cheese. So it was a pretty good Birthday, and he had fun. :D

Some cute pics I took over the last few days

Beau and my Mom

For his birthday Beau got to try his first raw meat, he had a serving spoon (it looks like more) full of raw ground beef.
The video quality is not great I didn't realize how low my battery was, but I still think it's kind of cute:

I had to cut off the video but I think these pictures show how much he enjoyed his treat

馃帀馃コ

Premium Member
Happy birthday Beau - sounds like you are enjoying a special day.

Registered
Happy birthday Beau. Sounds like you had a wonderful treat filled birthday.

Reactions: Tierna

Registered
Beau 1yr old Mini Poodle
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks everybody! It is nice to have a place like this where I can read such great posts, see pics of beautiful dogs, get training tips, and of course talk about and share pics of my sweet little Beau. :)

Forgot to mention I measured Beau last week (we ordered 2 nice warm fleece vests for him) and he is right about 16in tall. I've been joking that he's "my big little boy". :giggle:

Reactions: Phoebe鈥檚Mom
1 - 8 of 8 Posts