Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy 1st Birthday (March 6th) to my first dog. My best friend. My whole world. My soulmate! Sweet Norman has been the best thing that’s ever happened to me and he shows me nothing but love. So lucky to be a mom to such a happy and wonderful dog. Not a day goes by that I don’t appreciate his love and our bond.

I wanted to give him a present so I ent to PetSmart and got some nasty bones for Norman which I regret. They shattered and I immediately threw them away.

so I got these Yak chews and now my boy is running all around the house, literally leaping with excitement. Now he’s just chew chew chew!! Loving them!! Glad I got something for my big 1 year old!

photos include him growing up to this point!!
6655A2B5-FCE3-45CE-89A3-65B1647A7DB9.jpeg
603AF29D-D365-4D00-8F68-55B00842C669.jpeg
72D1A3F3-1016-4467-A2C0-9239ED34EEA4.jpeg
BC1686D7-5456-4851-A09F-6E949CAC47B9.jpeg

·
Registered
763 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday (March 6th) to my first dog. My best friend. My whole world. My soulmate! Sweet Norman has been the best thing that’s ever happened to me and he shows me nothing but love. So lucky to be a mom to such a happy and wonderful dog. Not a day goes by that I don’t appreciate his love and our bond.

I wanted to give him a present so I ent to PetSmart and got some nasty bones for Norman which I regret. They shattered and I immediately threw them away.

so I got these Yak chews and now my boy is running all around the house, literally leaping with excitement. Now he’s just chew chew chew!! Loving them!! Glad I got something for my big 1 year old!

photos include him growing up to this point!! View attachment 465208 View attachment 465216 View attachment 465218 View attachment 465219
Happy Birthday, Norman ????? I know he's still a puppy, (he's so cute???) but I can't believe how different he looks now!

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Happy Birthday to a big boy, Norman. You bring such joy to your mom. Glad your mom figured out the best treat so you could enjoy your special day.

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts

photos include him growing up to this point!! View attachment 465208 View attachment 465216 View attachment 465218 View attachment 465219
Happy Birthday Norman

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you everyone!!!!!!! Norman is a very good boy and he says thank you all for the wonderful wishes!!!
This whole month has been all about him!!! He has spent all week with my mom in her 56 acres just playing and getting super dirty!!!!
And yes these yak chews are a must so thank you to Peggys mom for the idea!!!!
F3CDAFF4-221C-4DF5-B439-F9E4589EE215.jpeg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts