Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Happy first birthday diva!
This sweet girl came into our lives 10 months ago and I couldn't imagine life without her. Shes playful, gentle and soft. The kids love her and she's great with them often calming my younger son down by simply sitting with him, he has a range of difficulties and is hyperactive. He says she's his best friend! He also got her a gift 馃グ

Attachments

Registered
This sweet girl came into our lives 10 months ago and I couldn't imagine life without her. Shes playful, gentle and soft. The kids love her and she's great with them often calming my younger son down by simply sitting with him, he has a range of difficulties and is hyperactive. He says she's his best friend! He also got her a gift 馃グ
View attachment 464079
View attachment 464076
What a beautiful thing your whole family had going. Happy Birthday pup!

Registered
Belated Happy Birthday Diva - beautiful on the inside as well as the outside!

Registered
Happy Birthday Diva! Your boy and family are so lucky to have you, and you them. I hope your love story goes on and on.

Registered
Diva is absolutely lovely and has the sweetest expression. Hope your big day was great, sweet girl 馃槝!

Registered
Diva is absolutely lovely and has the sweetest expression. Hope your big day was great, sweet girl 馃槝!

Oops, duplicate post. Well, double birthday wishes!

Registered
How sweet 馃巶馃巿. Happy birthday to a wonderful Diva.

Registered
View attachment 464079
View attachment 464076
happy birthday Diva. You are beautiful

1 - 20 of 20 Posts