Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halloween is coming, We're getting ready to Trick-Or-Treat, how about you? Marlee-Devil Rocky-Clown Rachael-Vampire and Ginger-Princess

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank U So Much. We Sure Luv Em All.

By the way, wanted to tell you that Harold is sure a nice looking fellow. We use to raise quarter horses, some running quarters. We rode western, belonged, well actually still belong to a local saddle club here in California. Sold our last horse about 10 yrs. ago, now totally into poodles.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Ohhhh, I love it. Rocky is such a handsome boy! The other's are adorable too but that Rocky boy is extra special to me. What a great pic...can't believe they all stayed that good for the pic.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I really wanted Max to be a ponydoodle but his coat wasn't long enough. Maybe next year! It would be so cute!!! Of course a black dog in the dark on halloween night would be hard to see!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the ponydoodles are the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. And yes you are certainly right that a black dog w/b very hard to see on a dark night. We even have a hard time getting a decent pic of our black poodle, Marlee, due to her eyes usually won't even show up, because everything about her is such a dark color. Our lighter colored poodles show up in pix much better and definately would be easier to see in the dark too.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ohhhh, I love it. Rocky is such a handsome boy! The other's are adorable too but that Rocky boy is extra special to me. What a great pic...can't believe they all stayed that good for the pic.
I was thinking the same thing... they are all very nice looking dogs but Rocky is especially gorgeous!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank u Jehn, we luv 'em all, but Rocky is our very special boy, he loves everybody and everybody loves him. Secreto's boy "Eli" (black) and our boy "Rocky" (cream), are full brother litermates and they are both really great boys, RIGHT JENN?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Thank u Jehn, we luv 'em all, but Rocky is our very special boy, he loves everybody and everybody loves him. Secreto's boy "Eli" (black) and our boy "Rocky" (cream), are full brother litermates and they are both really great boys, RIGHT JENN?

Ohhhh yes! I love my Eli..... he is just ecspecially good and sweet. He charm's every person he meets. My 3 yr old son is in love with Eli. He has informed me recently that Eli is his dog and I can have Mikey. He also says he wants looooots of black Poodles for our Poodle plantation. lol

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Sivaro. Its alot of fun dressing them up, makes me feel like a little girl playing with dolls again, lol

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
:pound: Yes some of my puppy buyers often send me pics of their dressups. Even birthday parties with the dogs sitting at the table with a huge birthday cake and have a party hat on :pound:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts