Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbXr20L_d1g

Ok, as the description says, me and Paris (and Riki and the cats) were playing in the yard, and I was being stupid and told Paris to jump through my arms. So she did. !!! haha. I did it another couple of times, laughing my head off at it all, and went inside to get my camera, and proceeded to get these clips. NO training really, just a dog that really really loves to jump and has found another excuse to do so. haha! SO cute!! I love our new trick! heh

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
That girl is so darned eager to please. She is special, that is for sure. And the two of you together is a wonderful thing to behold.
I agree with what she said^^^

Paris is a special girl thats for sure!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is so funny! Will she go back the other way too?
Not as easily oddly enough! I have a few clips of her going the other way, but she knocks my arms out. Not sure if it was because it was going downhill and into the setting sun though too.... I wasn't trying very hard, just having fun! hehe

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
My goodness - is there anything that that girl can not learn to do : ))) !!!!

"Flying" - you have amazing training skills - you should try those "dancing" with a dog competitions for fun :) !!!!!:beauty:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh Oh... now we need to see a clip of Saffy jumping through hoops! Right Jak!?!? LOL

Maybe you should give her a nickname of Boing BOING! That girl loves to fly!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
OMGosh, that is sooo adorable! Amazing that she just up and did it without any training... and she was having such a blast doing it. What a total sweety! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts