Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in the process of redecorating my almost 5 yo daughter's room from a baby girl's room to a "big girl" room. The color scheme of the room is pink and chocolate brown with sort of a parisian feel to it. I found this painting for sale online that I thought would go perfect in her new room! Of course it has a poodle in it! I have to have it matted and framed, but I just wanted to share the cute painting......:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I LOVE it!!!! I bet it looks great in her room... what little girl (that loves poodles) wouldn't love that pic in her room! Great buy!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! :) I just thought it was too adorable to pass up! I got it through the Etsy website. I was just perusing through, and there it was! I wasn't really looking for anything in particular...just some little things for her room. I can't wait to see the whole room finished. We still have alot of work to do, and I'm still waiting for some things to be delivered. I will post a pic of Darby's room when it is all finished, and of course take a pic of the painting hanging on the wall! :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have to run out now and pick my son up from school, but I will try to post a link tonight! (I have to figure out how to do it, so it might take me a bit! LOL!)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts