Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL I was looking through my pictures the other day and saw the first continental I ever attempted
Just wanted to share this ridiculous picture

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
gotta love the tail wagging hard enough to not show up in the photo. I'm jealous, I don't have a photo of my first continental. Yours isn't so bad, a lot better than another I've seen recently (not on this forum).

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO the other one you saw must have been horrible then

the worst part is Richard sent this picture to a show breeder friend of his all proud of it

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Hehe, I giggled a little.

.. It's not THAT bad! Your poo obviously didn't care! Happy dog is still happy! :D The rosettes are like perfect though!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LMAO the other one you saw must have been horrible then

the worst part is Richard sent this picture to a show breeder friend of his all proud of it
lol, thats funny, what did the breeder say?

Yes the one I saw could barely be called a continental to be honest though you could tell that was what it was supposed to be. Yours isn't bad at all, I think you got the hardest part (the rosettes) done really well and you had the right idea with the jacket. I wish I could remember where I saw that photo, I'd post a link. The person who did it was very proud naturally because they didnt know really how far off the mark they were. Oh well, I'm certain they had fun doing it which is what matters b/c the dog's couldn't care less lol

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
That tail thing is freaky!!

And the rosettes do look nice - but LOL with you, the rest is total experiment! I am keeping all my firsts too so I can have a good laugh down the road!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I find it actually CUTE LOL !!!!!!!

Look how "jacket" really looks like a JACKET - has little sleeves and all !!!!

:):):)

Kpoo - can you see it now ???

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I find it actually CUTE LOL !!!!!!!

Look how "jacket" really looks like a JACKET - has little sleeves and all !!!!

:):):)

Kpoo - can you see it now ???
Oh it does - a little 80's jacket:)

·
Registered
440 Posts
oh my goodness, so cute :)
keep going with growin the hair out! my bf just told me he wants to challenge me to grow Fallie's hair out in a contiental, LOL

how about I just use your pics? (j/k of course, I won't steal your pics) :D

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL Maddie has awful hair, its super cottony

I used a plastic cup as a stencil for the rosettes :)

now I make them into squares and then snip the corners off... much easier.

The breeder was less than amused :doh: but hey it was the first one I ever did

She was never ment to be a show dog, I just wanted to try the clip so its no biggie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts