Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I'm gonna get rich breeding dogs" How many times have we all heard this?

so I still have some of my oopsie puppies Ill get better/more pictures of them later...Im just plain too tired.
Work has been picking up and im fully booked four to five days a week.

We moved the pups at 10 weeks old to our kitchen. This is how it looks today!

At least they aren't pottying on the floor, but they ripped up at least 8 square feet of lineoleum...its only 2 years old! But they are cute......

I don't even want to know how much it will cost to replace the kitchen floor.

ETA...This is just one day's worth of mess things to consider when you think that you want to breed fluffy and fido because "everyone will want one of your puppies, they are just too cute/precious/rare/whatever"

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Omg, what they don't think of. I still have the hole my puppies tunneled thru the drywall and removed some of the pink insulation. We couldn't match the wallpaper.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are fun aren't they?
I have a couple of small pits in my drywall where various dogs have chewed but they never tunneled or got to the insulation!!!!

They have toys....honest they do, and chewies. but you know what they LOVE?! a cardboard box :fish:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Oh Frosty : (((, that is terrible damage !!!! You should send them to me LOL, I have tiled floor alllll the way (except bedrooms ) .

How many you still have at home ???

PS: You better do not take any potential buyers to the kitchen LOL

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh Frosty : (((, that is terrible damage !!!! You should send them to me LOL, I have tiled floor alllll the way (except bedrooms ) .

How many you still have at home ???

PS: You better do not take any potential buyers to the kitchen LOL
problem is, that the kitchen is in full view from the living room :(
LOL as of right now we have 2 blue abstract females still and 1 that may stay black, or may clear to blue later like Brian did :)
I think we are going to get tile when these guys all get homes, but Im scared that I will break the tile if I drop something on it.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Frosti - I have an idea. Go to the Homedepot and buy linoleum sold in rolls that is already per-cut. Those are remnants and sold very cheep. They have them all sizes. Just cut it up in the desired shape and size and than tape down with self-adhesive tape !!!!

When I was puppy-sitting for my friend I did it anyway (under the play-pan) so puppy does not soil my tiles . It looked very neat and was nicer to lay-on than tiles (he , of course did not want to lay on his little pillow -bed LOL).

Regarding tiles vs. linoleum and braking stuff - trust me LOL, same difference ;).

Hope it helps ...

PS: How old are babies now : ))) ?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Oh my...I remember that kitchen. I remember when it was in one piece!

Good thing they are adorable!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Frosti - I have an idea. Go to the Homedepot and buy linoleum sold in rolls that is already per-cut. Those are remnants and sold very cheep. They have them all sizes. Just cut it up in the desired shape and size and than tape down with self-adhesive tape !!!!

When I was puppy-sitting for my friend I did it anyway (under the play-pan) so puppy does not soil my tiles . It looked very neat and was nicer to lay-on than tiles (he , of course did not want to lay on his little pillow -bed LOL).

Regarding tiles vs. linoleum and braking stuff - trust me LOL, same difference ;).

Hope it helps ...

PS: How old are babies now : ))) ?
I was going to, and Richard (my husband) kept putting it off and putting it off, IF I ever have another litter, we are going to probably build a steel pen to keep them in LOL

The babies are...almost 5 months old had to think about it for a minute:scared::wacko:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts