Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was honestly about to give up a week and a half ago I put up all her collars and coats,and I was crying my little heart out thank God please bring her home!!!! Every now and then down the street I would hear bark that sounded like her and I would run down the street and it would stop.... I would even take Frankie my Boston terrier for walks up and down the block to see if he could find her he had stopped at this one house and he went up to the porch and started whining but then the people came so I had to call him so we could go..... I knew somebody had stole her that lived in my neighborhood...... Yesterday I was making breakfast for the kids and there was a knock at the door and there was somebody holding a dog and all I seen was her little fuzzy butt and I froze up, I got to the door I had tears in my eyes and I was calling her name and she was trying to LEAP out of the person's arm and the person said"well I guess I got my answer I was about to ask if this is your dog but I don't have to ask"and my baby have came home yesterday I have lost all hope and didn't think I'd ever see her again she went missing August 2nd and has been gone ever since... I think the house that my Frankie was barking at and winding it was a house who had stole her, she had gotten out and probably ran down to find our house the lady whose house she was at lives 3 doors down and said that she was just sitting in her driveway looking back and forth up and down the street!!!! I honestly think my baby was looking for her house got confused and sat down for a second.... But she is home now happy as can be and so am I and so are my kids!!!! Thank you Lord for hearing us for every night we had prayed you hadn't brought her home safely, was a little matted and stuck with sticky bugs but that's okay cuz I have been trying to groom her and we're working on it!!!!

Attachments

· Registered
2,023 Posts
Wonderful news! I am so happy for you!!

· Premium Member
Miss Pia Maria , Mr. Leonard Pink , Ms. Nellie Blossom, Ida Lou and Ussman
9,273 Posts
That is marvelous news

· Registered
10,612 Posts
What an amazing ending, happy ending For you and your family.

· Registered
1 Posts
I couldn’t be happier for you, your family and Gypsy, I know how much you all must have been suffering. I lost my dog for about an hour in an unfamiliar neighborhood and was absolutely beside myself. So thankful for strangers who help!

· Premium Member
15,830 Posts
I am so, so happy for you, and for your family - and not least for Gypsy. It is wonderful to be able to join in the rejoicing, even from afar!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts