Poodle Forum banner

gwtwmom2 NO luck still on convining dh?

907 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  gwtwmum2 
#1 ·
How is it going on the 2nd poodle with the dh? Still holding out till you get a answer you want?
How is the gas issues going. I know the dh's never forget a thing they did wrong as puppies no matter how good they are now.

I so hope you convince him as it does help keep them busy to have a friend around. Do you clip yourself?

keep us updated and remember don't let him buy one thing for himself to you get what YOU want. he he.

#2 ·
It isn't working...it has been a long week of frustration. I'm not giving up but may have to let go of the idea of the specific girl I was wanting. Wrigley starts obedience in a week and so I'm hoping after that - DH will be more open. Also, the yogurt in the food each meal has REALLY helped on the gas. So both of those things are in my favor. Money is a bit tight (like it is for everyone) and so that is one of hubby's issues. SO I'll just have to start tucking money to be ready for down the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.