Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
He is looking great as always.
Do you brush him before every photo shot? Casey and Mandy always look so messy yet he looks just brushed all the time.
Casey so needs a trim right now as well though even just brushed he is messy looking

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I brush him every second day or so.
He is due for grooming in a week and half and I think I will get his 'pants' trimmed down quite a bit...it's getting too long.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Wonder if it is because Casey is still puppy fluff though he is a year now
He just looks messy even after a brush as I said.
I am off to grooming supply place in morning then I shall give the guy a good grooming and see how he looks.
I never get the head blow dryed great as he HATES the dryer near his head.
Gunther always looks to die for I just want to snuggle him.
( well maybe not after his day at the beach pics LOL)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
As always, GREAT pix of Gunther. Had to call my Hubby in to see the one with the reflection in the window. We both were so much in awe with this pic. My Hubby thinks that you should be selling some of you pictures to calendar makers or etc. Gunther is of course a great subject to photograph, but you are a great picture taker as well. Really always enjoy your pictures.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Jazz is sitting here drooling over how handsome Gunther is... she won't even let poor Saleen look LoL. Guess, she figures she saw him first. Haha. He really is soooo pretty!

I love that first shot. What are you using to edit? Wish I was more savvy with the photo editing stuff... somehow I used to muddle through but now I can hardly do anything lol.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Spoofan..Those are beautiful portraits of Gunther. He is such a handsome model! I love the close up of his face. It looks like a piece of art.

It looks like you have a really nice view from that door and that its a nice place to live. Is it all rural?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everybody!!
The view we have is quite nice,looking out over the ocean towards Olympic mountains in Washington state.
5 minutes from major shopping.
Photography is my hobby,however I am quite an amateur,hoping to get better in time.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jazz is sitting here drooling over how handsome Gunther is... she won't even let poor Saleen look LoL. Guess, she figures she saw him first. Haha. He really is soooo pretty!

I love that first shot. What are you using to edit? Wish I was more savvy with the photo editing stuff... somehow I used to muddle through but now I can hardly do anything lol.
Just download free PhotoScape and play with it.

·
Registered
912 Posts
FANTASTIC! After the editing that first shot does look like a piece of art, I would happily frame it and put it on my wall, and then I'd tell everyone he was a very famous poodle LOL.

·
Registered
478 Posts
He looks so nice...we hope to have the Gunther look here someday...:)
I'll be curious to see his pants trimmed. Do you do that for the summer or because it is just time?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He looks so nice...we hope to have the Gunther look here someday...:)
I'll be curious to see his pants trimmed. Do you do that for the summer or because it is just time?
A little bit of both.
They are getting very long to manage without matts.
I am seriously considering the 'bikini' cut and if I don't like it on him,I will just let it grow back.

·
Registered
646 Posts
spoofan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please never do that to him.
I love the bikini have it on Mandy but I never seam to grow it back in I hate the in between stage and always go and cut it backoff.
He has the best hair it holds its shape so nicely.

He is just to gorgeous I plan now to grow Mandy out no if ands or butts I will lock away the clipers so I have to ask for the key to trim them LOL. I want some of those awsome wind blown shots

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
spoofan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please never do that to him.
I love the bikini have it on Mandy but I never seam to grow it back in I hate the in between stage and always go and cut it backoff.
He has the best hair it holds its shape so nicely.

He is just to gorgeous I plan now to grow Mandy out no if ands or butts I will lock away the clipers so I have to ask for the key to trim them LOL. I want some of those awsome wind blown shots
LOL.
Do you have any idea what a pain in the *** it is to brush the legs?
He brings home half of the park hidden in those pants.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Ha - I can relate to the half the park thing - that is what Wrigley was doing with his whole coat. So I'm really happy with cutting Wriggs body short but I'm watching you and Gunther on the legs... I like the bikini and showed it to DH but he was thinking it might look to girly (however, I made the mistake of showing him the cut with more of a pom rather than a cuff. I think that boys in this cut usually get cuffs, right?)
I look forward to seeing it - whichever way you go.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts