Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
spoofan, BEAUTIFUL as always. Were the other poodles that you have owned as photogenic as Gunther? I know a lot of it is the person behind the camera and what type of camera being used, but it would be awfully hard to top Gunther's good looks. I agree with artsycourtneysue, Gunther has a very regal look to him.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Most of Antigua poodles are stunning !!! :rose: The breeder is a gem of a person too - if I ever buy a spoo , it will be from her !!!

Gunther is a vision from heaven - at least in my eyes : ))) !!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
As always, these pictures are just stunning! Gunther is gorgeous! I love his clip! So when my Spoo is older what do I tell my groomer so that I can get a similar look? Lamb? Town and Country!?! I'm so confused!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
As always, these pictures are just stunning! Gunther is gorgeous! I love his clip! So when my Spoo is older what do I tell my groomer so that I can get a similar look? Lamb? Town and Country!?! I'm so confused!!
its called the 'Gunther Clip'. any good well established groomer should know!!;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Gunther has really made me want a white. He is just so handsome I can't help but think I want a spoo just like him. He is gorgeous beyond words, and I'm definitely a loyal fan!

The one with his butt in the air is just too cute.

Thank you for continuing to share pictures with us!

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Wow, the first pictures are unbelievable, I never so anything like this, and the picture in the chair is just sooooooooooo cute, like a little bear :smile:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Honestly, Words can not describe his magnificence!!! He is a regal king. Love him trying to get the toy out of the tree and of course the butt shot!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Gunther has such a brilliant white coat. It's stunning. I love the pictures of him trying to get his toy. The hair on his legs is long and feathery. It really adds to his action shots making him look like he is flying or floating through the air.

Great shots! BTW. What camera do you use? Do you have a favorite lens you work with?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Now there's a dog who LOVES his toys! He's magnificent. Thanks for the new photos - we never get enough Gunther pics.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts