Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Atticus got his cast off today! He's using his leg a little and puts all of his weight on it when standing but not walking/running, but it'll take time before he always uses it. He also got a bath for the first time in 6 weeks. His cast came off and smelled like rotting eggs so I gave him a bath there at the vet. He was sooooo happy afterwards, he was running around like a maniac. There's still tape glue on his leg but I'll just snip it off when I groom him. He's running around doing his kicky bouncy thing he does when hes excited. :)

ill post pictures of him later sometime within the next week or two when my sister comes back home from vacation with her good camera, lol.

Just thought I'd share!

he started licking a sore on his leg, from the cast rubbing, so I had to put the cone on til its healed.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
FREEDOM AT LAST!! Good for both of you.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Does anyone really like the cone of shame? LOL

Hurrah for Atticus! The time went by pretty fast, didn't it?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, time went by so fast! He doesnt even mind the cone, I just hate how it gives him mats around his neck so I'm going to run to Walmart in a few and buy him some newborn long sleeve onesies so he cant lick his sore on his leg, and he's getting neutered next Frieday and hopefully this will keep him from bothering his stitches. If not back to the cone!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts