Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has been using his voice here a lot lately, for everything including if he wants a toy from one of the others.

So last night my daughter and I are sitting on the couch and I pulled the squirt bottle back out again (after the mouthing we were not using it) and when he started getting mad at Aoki because he wanted her chew toy he starts barking, after about 5 barks I gave a squirt to his side.......this is almost funny but he turned literally all at once on all fours, looks at me like what was that and frowned, next thing you know I hear water running HE PISSED right on the floor in front of me! In the living room.:doh:

What do you think about that? I think he is pretty smart, he was mad because I startled him so he went on the floor........I sware his expression afterwords said, "back at ya'! :scared:

·
Registered
578 Posts
The only time my Aussie Hoot ever peed in the house was under the same sort of conditions. He was about 5 or 6 months old and was just really mad at getting disciplined. I was very annoyed at the time but it is kind of funny. He immediately got swept up and exiled outside alone. He never did it again. Aren't puppies adorable?

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess it did scare the piss out of him!

My daughter scooped him up and outside while I soaked the water up. Then his daddy got to steam clean once he got home - I had to do it the other day from Suri's accident, so I fugured his turn!!

I hope he doen't do that again - it stunned us for sure, I wish I could have seen our expressions!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Now there's an experience I've never had! It is sort of funny even thought he did it because he was mad. I had first thought maybe he was peeing out of submissiveness.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now there's an experience I've never had! It is sort of funny even thought he did it because he was mad. I had first thought maybe he was peeing out of submissiveness.
I am not really sure to be honest. I know afterwords I was not happy when I was thinking big picture. He did stop barking but he is a little mischievous and I need to catch some of it on video.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts