Poodle Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

· Registered
995 Posts
Hey Sivaro, How are your new little fur babies doing anyway? Haven't heard for a few days now, with everything else that has been going on with you and Chase's eye. Bet the little ones are growing fast and getting fat with their all day sucker huh? I think that was the words you used.

Oh, My bad, your fur babies have been being discussed as recent as yesterday, don't know why it seems like so long ago to me, guess I'm just tired tonight and not thinking right, I seem to do that pretty well anyway, whether I'm tired or not, just an age thing I suppose.

· Registered
1,355 Posts
lol, this is a new pics p4p :pound:
LMAO!! OK, I did not see that pic before I posted LOL!!!! They are toooo cute! Look at those tubby little bellies!!!!! Did I mention that I am "blond" I have tried brain in a bottle and it DOES NOT work LMAO!!!! I am actually a strawberry blond, so there are SOME brains there, just not the observent onese and this time LMAO!!!!!!!! :marchmellow:

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
LMAO!! OK, I did not see that pic before I posted LOL!!!! They are toooo cute! Look at those tubby little bellies!!!!! Did I mention that I am "blond" I have tried brain in a bottle and it DOES NOT work LMAO!!!! I am actually a strawberry blond, so there are SOME brains there, just not the observent onese and this time LMAO!!!!!!!! :marchmellow:
Blondes dont need brains cause they have more fun :pound:

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
lol ss, I wonder how the mums cope with that all the time. All pups I see be sharks, pulling with all their mights to get every last drop. How it doesnt hurt I have no idea. If that was my kids I would be :bolt:

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.