Poodle Forum banner

Guess how many puppies.

5565 Views 72 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Sivaro
Jessi is due on Friday by the first mating.

How many puppies do you think she will have? You can even try to guess the colours. Hint, mum is black, dad is black/blue. Mums dad is white, dads dad is white. Mostly white and black breeding. And to get really tricky, you can try to guess all this with the sexes.

This is mum running and dad stacking

Attachments

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thankyou all. Mum and pups are doing great. Little girl is a bit weaker, she was the last to arrive so am substituting her then putting her on mum.

Me well Im exhausted :(

spoofan you need to get everything right :p

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Actually WP, my friends usually hate me cause I cancel their pups out. In otherwords I usually get girls, they get boys. I have been really blessed over the last couple of years, all girl litters or mostly girl litters. I knew it had to end one day haha

· Registered
995 Posts
Sivaro, It's been about 3 1/2 hrs. since the last reply on this thread, so just poppin in to see how things are going. Hope you have been able to get some rest and that Mama and babies are all doing well. Just thinking about your exciting, exhasting day.

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Thankyou ladies :D

Oh how sweet FUZBUTZ. Lovely of you to see if I have slept. Well not a wink last night, as you know our times are different, Jessi whelped the first puppy at 11.10pm, second was 1.25am, third was 3.10 am and the last which was the girl was at 4.40am. So I didnt get a wink of sleep and that was after an exhausting day of grooming. :(

I really dont sleep much over the first 4-5 days just to make sure everything is going ok and mums not squashing them. This can happen. The little girl was a bit week and mum was utterly exhausted. It was a long hard labour, most of my girls have a pup around every half hour to 45mins, all these pups were breech born. Mums had a bit of a rest inbetween, I gave the pups a top up but the girl I gave a few top ups.

Its now almost 3pm and I managed to get a couple of hours sleep with pups in ear reach of me

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
lol @ ss

sorry FUZBUTZ, I thought this may not be something said over there lol. Top up just means that I fed her a bottle to top her up. I do this so I know she has got something in her only cause she was weaker. She is going strong now and all are doing great. Mums milkbar is very full :D

· Registered
1,879 Posts
Awww, finally, new babies!! Yippee! Congratulations Sivaro, and mom. Four healthy babies, can't ask for better than that... ummm, well, I guess another girl or two would have been nice....lol. Glad to hear that the little girl has perked up and is enjoying mom's full snack bar. Look forward to seeing growing up pics of them!!

Hope you get some sleep soon..lol.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.