Poodle Forum banner

Guess how many puppies.

5559 Views 72 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Sivaro
Jessi is due on Friday by the first mating.

How many puppies do you think she will have? You can even try to guess the colours. Hint, mum is black, dad is black/blue. Mums dad is white, dads dad is white. Mostly white and black breeding. And to get really tricky, you can try to guess all this with the sexes.

This is mum running and dad stacking

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LMAO!!!!!! That was my thought exactly!!!!!!! OMG great minds right!!!! Ok, so You are probably right Siv, but I am going to guess 5 2 male 3 female and 1 blue, 3 blacks 1 white. I really have no Idea but seemed like a good guess LOL!
Hey Ive been known to be wrong lol. Well colours and sexes I will prolly get wrong haha, think I may have jinxed myself doing this. K9kutz keeps stirring me saying she is having 10 eeeeeek

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thanks Finghin. Yes they do mostly. She was so quick with her last litter. These pups seem to be really high up so are taking their time coming down. It doesnt worry me staying up, but my back is really aching tonight/this morning, so all I want to do is lay down in bed lol.

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thankyou all. Mum and pups are doing great. Little girl is a bit weaker, she was the last to arrive so am substituting her then putting her on mum.

Me well Im exhausted :(

spoofan you need to get everything right :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.