Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this is the right place to post these. I had totally forgot about them until someone at the park the other night reminded me. They do have audio so turn your sound on & Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
hahaha Guenny Is super gentle when playing with doggies compared to Enzo ! lol

I know people do ask you about her hair huh ? When we alked Enzo banded up people laughed at him lol.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I hope this is the right place to post these. I had totally forgot about them until someone at the park the other night reminded me. They do have audio so turn your sound on & Enjoy!

what an absolutely adorable poodle!!!!! I love the way she kept laying down - oh I enjoyed very much! Is she a puppy?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pamela - Not anymore. *sigh* She's currently "off at college" and I haven't seen her since the end of January. :( She's 21mo now actually and all grown up.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I just love your pretty Guenna. She plays just like Sting...its soo cute!
I think Guenna is my new favorite female standard. She's just gorgeous. How old is she now?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just love your pretty Guenna. She plays just like Sting...its soo cute!
I think Guenna is my new favorite female standard. She's just gorgeous. How old is she now?
Thank you Secreto. Guenna is 21mo now and I'm hoping she'll be home befor her 2nd birthday in August (if I'm lucky).

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
ROFL, adorable! Loving the play with the little schnauzer, too cute! Wish my poo's weren't such snobs and would play with more non poodle friends LoL.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WonderPup - She's known "the boys" since she was 4mo. They're like her brothers now. Guenna was the first spoo they ever met. Now when they first saw Morgan... They thought she was Guenna. LOL Well they've taught her now. LOL

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
OMG that is tooo funny!!! I love the Boots Randolph music!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Yakety-Sax!!! And it seems that she does toooo!!!!!!!! Thanx for sharing!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Pamela - Not anymore. *sigh* She's currently "off at college" and I haven't seen her since the end of January. :( She's 21mo now actually and all grown up.
what do you mean "away at college" is she training somewhere? i wouldn't be able to handle that - being away from her poooo you must miss her!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pamela - I see a direct corelation between dog shows & college. (Since I don't have any human children... Well - you see.) She's got "classes" - tuition, "Professors" - handler, "boarding" - dorm room... (ummmm I'm sure there are more) and at the end of it all "graduation/degree" - Champion! *chuckle*

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Pamela - I see a direct corelation between dog shows & college. (Since I don't have any human children... Well - you see.) She's got "classes" - tuition, "Professors" - handler, "boarding" - dorm room... (ummmm I'm sure there are more) and at the end of it all "graduation/degree" - Champion! *chuckle*
HAHA that is true it is like college

How often does Guenna get bathe to keep her white ? when Spoofan said she bathe Gunther 3 times a week I was amazed because he is always so white in her pics

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Roxy - When she was home I was bad. I only bathed her every other week. I should have been doing it weekly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts