Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Topknot no trim challenge!
So I went deep into the threads of pf and found a topknot challenge in 2014! I was wondering if anyone wanted to do it again?
From what I read the rules were no cutting the tk for a given time, they did two months. We would post updates in the thread and support each other through it as well!

I will be growing out Phoebe's topknot anyway but it seem really fun from what I was reading.

Here was the 2014 thread if you wanted to read through it-

·
Registered
530 Posts
😲 I swear you guys read my mind sometimes. I just clipped Fluffy's into a (sort of?) German pet clip today. Might be fun to see how big that little mohawk (would you call it a mohawk?) can get!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Lol!!! Already ahead of you!! I never touch Norman’s top knot, UNLESS he stops looking like a cute rock star and starts looking more like a crazy dog LOL!

Also Loki is growing out his topknot and Mohawk!!!!

below is when Norman started to look at little crazy 😂😂 I couldn’t keep up with it!!
6021B8C4-DE04-4B4B-840A-0037B5D21AAB.jpeg
BC778D85-5637-4A9C-8C2D-5CC353C93559.jpeg

·
Registered
351 Posts
Raffi is already in the crazy stage lol, I'm always afraid to trim his to so I decided to try cording it. It's coming along ok, sections are pretty well separated but now they need to grow out and get more rounded.
(He also really needs a face shave)

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
If dreadlocks are also accepted we would like to join in the challenge. Asta's longest dread is a big surprise - I'll try and measure within the next couple of days. Note that we will not join the challenge if we have to cut it for any reason. Took a long long time to get there.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If dreadlocks are also accepted we would like to join in the challenge. Asta's longest dread is a big surprise - I'll try and measure within the next couple of days. Note that we will not join the challenge if we have to cut it for any reason. Took a long long time to get there.
Of course you can join the challenge and nope no cutting here. Just post the length of the hair and compare how long it gets in 2months!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Lol we can be the corded/dread subdivision of the challenge.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Okay here we go!

Phoebe's topknot measures roughly 3inches all around! Not long enough to stay for long in bands yet but I’m looking forward to it. She does wear a bandanna as a way to keep her hair out of face, I think it’s super cute. Here are her before pictures-
47A45E71-3534-46C9-8359-F4516E579E08.jpeg 1F9EC050-C3CD-4477-9D45-BE3316E54853.jpeg FAFED0AD-3B8E-48F0-8A24-2E3B9AF0E5B4.jpeg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts