Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I’m hoping for a recommendation for a pair of curved shears. I’m currently using some Gieb 7.5” that are excellent. They hold an edge and seem of good quality. Unfortunately the finger holes are to small for my large hands. Suggestions please. Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hello,
I’m hoping for a recommendation for a pair of curved shears. I’m currently using some Gieb 7.5” that are excellent. They hold an edge and seem of good quality. Unfortunately the finger holes are to small for my large hands. Suggestions please. Thanks
I'm using a set of Sensei 8" curved and am pretty happy. I think they set me back about $120.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I like the affordable grooming shears that I have . Scissors – Affordable Grooming Shears

The Eliminators were recommended to me from a master groomer and I got the Envious Hard curves when they were on sale for $105 . I like them both. 90% of the trim I use the Eliminators but I go to the hard curve for poms/topknot/rosettes.

As far finger size goes I would ask the owners of ags on Facebook. They are good at responding to messages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts