Poodle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone have a good close up photo of well groomed poodle feet. When I lived in London the groomer used to call the way he groomed my little Lara as having 'trousers'.

I live in northern China and in the year I have been here have not been able to get the groomer to do a good job of her feet. (Language is a bit of a problem between the groomer and I!)

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grooming Feet

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I want her feet to be clean and not fluffy...they don't know what I am trying to describe. The legs are to be left longer and fluffy as in a kennel or sporting clip and the feet are to be shaved. They leave her feet fluffy and it just looks a mess.

I keep her maintained with a kennel clip and they do her body, face and tail quite well but they leave her feet fluffy. I have tried to explain (with my limited mandarin) but she still gets the 'fluffy feet'! I thought that I could show them a picture of how a properly groomed poodle's feet should look. I am sure they will do it for me if they can see what I want.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you

This is a line to say thank you for helping me out. The pictures of properly groomed feet are exactly what I needed. I'll take my little Lara and the pictures to the groomer tomorrow.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts