Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure if I'd like the clean face and paws, but I do! I really do! She carried herself like such a bouncy, delicate little lady afterwards. So many strangers stopped to admire her.

Can't wait to see what our groomer does with her at 5 months.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Oh my! *gasp!* She looks so much better with a clean face and paws. Definitely like a clean shaven look best. Did she get the hair on her chin close enough and alongside her lips? Is that just an optical illusion? Anyhow, she looks very smart/stylish. Lovely.

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my! *gasp!* She looks so much better with a clean face and paws. Definitely like a clean shaven look best. Did she get the hair on her chin close enough and alongside her lips? Is that just an optical illusion? Anyhow, she looks very smart/stylish. Lovely.
Yep! Just an optical illusion/funny head position. She's so clean and kissable.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Oh my!! Miss Peggy is not messing around anymore!! Gorgeous face and eyes. WOW! She is probably loving that clean shave feeling. Norman was very bouncy and would "strut" when walking after his shave LOL!
So so so happy you got her done! The clean feet will change your life for the better, less dirt tracked in! Also less yuckies on the facial hair!

She looks very classy and ready for a stroll in the park :)
Beautiful baby girl!!

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh my!! Miss Peggy is not messing around anymore!! Gorgeous face and eyes. WOW! She is probably loving that clean shave feeling. Norman was very bouncy and would "strut" when walking after his shave LOL!
So so so happy you got her done! The clean feet will change your life for the better, less dirt tracked in! Also less yuckies on the facial hair!

She looks very classy and ready for a stroll in the park ?
Beautiful baby girl!!
I'll be sure to pass on all the compliments to her! She just lost her first tooth, so she's feeling like quite the little lady today.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
She was cute before, but she’s gorgeous with her poodle face and poodle feet.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Oh my goodness, gorgeous!

This is one of the things I love about poodles: that sense of transformation after a groom.

My husband has corgis. They look pretty good pretty much all the time. I have poodles. They gradually progress to shagamuffins...get groomed, and become WOW!

Peggy illustrates this quite well. Congrats on your beauty queen!

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Absolutely looks 110% better with the "clean" look. You can see how pretty she really is. Nice job.

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh my goodness, gorgeous!

This is one of the things I love about poodles: that sense of transformation after a groom.

My husband has corgis. They look pretty good pretty much all the time. I have poodles. They gradually progress to shagamuffins...get groomed, and become WOW!

Peggy illustrates this quite well. Congrats on your beauty queen!
Very true! I used to love letting my mini mix grow into a shaggy little bear just for the joy of the transformation. She'd walk out of the groomer's looking like a puppy and feeling like velvet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
So pretty! Clean face looks so much better and more poodley (doodles don't have poodle muzzles, for the most part), and clean feet will keep her and your house a lot less dirty. Looks great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts