Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some videos of grooming Asher today. These aren't tutorial videos, they just literally show the process from start to finish, in real time, of Asher's groom today.
From bathing, to drying, to brushing/combing out, to full body hand scissor.
I do show a couple of the products I use. I also get in the way of the camera a bit since they weren't for tutorials I didn't pay the camera TOO much attention.
Not sure if this is at all interesting to anyone else haha. It's not perfect, there are a few spots I'd fiddle with. He also lost his 'shelf' a bit today as I'm adjusting it's placement a bit and some parts need to grow. I also make stupid faces apparently when I groom.

Bath

Drying

Scissoring

·
Premium Member
4,029 Posts
I always learn from your videos, Mysticrealm. I have evidently been using my slicker brush the wrong way :) Now I can hardly wait for bathtime, drying and trying the new slicker technique - thanks.

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
When I have time tomorrow I do plan to watch all of those videos, but in the meantime I have a question. Do you do a specific pre-bath comb/brush out or do you just go to the bath? I always feel like I spend a lot of time doing pre-bath combing, but am never really sure if I need to do so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts