Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I'm new to the forum but excited to be here!

I have a 1 year old mini- poodle (red) that is our baby!

I also recently started testing a new grooming tool that works awesome for poodles and doodles with their curl.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
I would never use that..........it is essentially just a dematting comb and they are not good for a poodle's coat, too much chance of skin being cut....It is better to de-matt with a clipper and with a metal comb under the matt to insure you are not cutting skin!

·
Premium Member
22,972 Posts
If this is your product then this post violates forum rules, specifically rule 8, copied below:

8. You will not post any messages anywhere on this site that are for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, products, email address, business, MLM activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with (No Self-Promotion). If you wish to become a forum vendor or sponsor please contact the forum administrator.

You cannot solicit members publicly OR privately for any of the above. Doing so will result in an indefinite suspension of your account.

Do not post links and/or references in signatures, posts or anywhere on PF to other forums, message boards or online communities.

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
I don't understand why anyone would use this. I groom my minipoo myself and I use clippers and trimmers along with scissors.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Lillcd. If you notice it says junior member, and person has only posted 1x, here. Nothing about a introduction or anything else. I conclude this is spam.

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
I see they edited out the link which is a good thing.

That would damage poodle fur.

·
Premium Member
22,972 Posts
Lillcd. If you notice it says junior member, and person has only posted 1x, here. Nothing about a introduction or anything else. I conclude this is spam.

Although it wasn't me, I guess someone reported this thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts