Poodle Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

Super Moderator
Peggy, thanks for identifying the bot. Spam is easy to recognize, but bots are sneaky and harder to spot unless you read an entire thread. I just don't understand the concept or purpose. Anyway, bot is banned.
I don't understand either. So bizarre. Can only assume the intentions are nefarious, so thank you for ridding us of it.

Registered
Hi. I have never had to clip/trim my poodle, but due to the Coronavirus our salon has been closed since April 6th. She always went for a full treatment spa day, Scissor cut, enzyme bath, foot pack, silk foam pack, the works every three weeks so I left everything to the professionals as far as that goes. Now, with that option unavailable, I have been doing the basics myself. I bought a table-top hands free Duz hands free premium dryer at a dog show for drying when she got wet in sudden rain showers. It has multiple temp settings and wind speeds, but seems to take forever to dry.
Here's my question. Has anyone splurged for a free standing HV professional dryer for the occasional grooming session? Is it faster and better for the coat?
Is there a difference between the free-standing and the more economical canister type?
Is there one brand that is better than another?
I would appreciate any insight.
Thank you.

Registered
Hi

Sorry your post has been missed. This is a Sticky Thread more dedicated to How To's.

If you post your question again below the Sticky section in the regular Grooming section I'm sure you'll get responses.

An alternative is to use Advanced Search with keyword "dryer" and limit your search to the Grooming forum you'll find posts related to your questions.

Registered
Hi

Sorry your post has been missed. This is a Sticky Thread more dedicated to How To's.

If you post your question again below the Sticky section in the regular Grooming section I'm sure you'll get responses.

An alternative is to use Advanced Search with keyword "dryer" and limit your search to the Grooming forum you'll find posts related to your questions.
Thank you for the advice. I hate to ask but could you please explain where the sticky section to me?

Registered
Thank you for the advice. I hate to ask but could you please explain where the sticky section to me?

No worries :).

Sticky Threads are pinned by the Mods or Admins above the regular posting section. Sticky Thread section is noted by the lighter blue bracket in the screenshot.

Select "Start Discussion", circled in the screenshot, and you'll be able to start your thread which will appear below, noted by the darker blue bracket.

Copy/Paste is fine, to save you the trouble of retyping. Your thread will require a title, fyi.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts