Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the spirit of getting ready for a puppy (even though it'll be in a year's time) I'd like to have as much ready as possible.

So, I'm looking for groomer recommendations in LA, ideally in Echo Park / Silver Lake area but please share even if they're further away!

·
Premium Member
Killa and Tekno
247 Posts
I go to the canine cosmetology studio aka Randi the groomer. She’s a certified master groomer who owns and shows a mini. I really liked her shop and attitude, and she has a nice Instagram of her grooms, both daily and competitive.

Reactions: IVEGA

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'm a fanboy for a groomer who has a shop down in San Diego called Foxy Roxy. The master groomer's name is Blake Hernadez. He appeared on the netflicks series, Dogs, and he's got a bunch of grooming videos on youtube. He's funny and doesn't have a dry personality like the other groomers on youtube.

I called his shop one day from Washington to ask a question and he returned my call, so it was fanboy overload.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I go to the canine cosmetology studio aka Randi the groomer. She’s a certified master groomer who owns and shows a mini. I really liked her shop and attitude, and she has a nice Instagram of her grooms, both daily and competitive.
Thank you! I checked her instagram and all the dogs look very good, appreciate you sharing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts