Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perry went to the groomer today and was shaped for a future super fluffy and adorable teddy bear cut. He's so fluffy and cute already! I love it. I mean, what's not to love compared to PetsMart's previous ... shearing.

I just have a few quick snaps I took on my blackberry (to send to The Fiance), so they're a little grainy and notsogreat... and a quick snap with the DSLR, so I could send a picture to my mom via email. But I'm incredibly happy!:dance:

As an aside... why in the world is this :llama: an icon? It is a new goal of mine to appropriately use the llama icon correctly... hmmm!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys :smile: He's pretty darn cute, huh? I might be a LITTLE (very little) biased. lol I love that "just come from the groomer" fluff. Even when I brush him myself, he doesn't look this cute n' fluffy!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
He looks super cute, what a sweet little guy. :)

I would use the llama to express excitement or to demonstrate kicking someone....

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Or to just randomly mention llamas. :llama: Llamas are mean. At least the ones that chased my childhood friend Hannah and I down a hill were. It was probably hilarious to watch.

ANYWAY, thanks :D I'm really excited for him to grow out and be all fluffy. Groomerlady said that he was in really good shape (guess I got lucky, because I brush when I remember, which is like once a week at best), so he doesn't need to come back in for another 8 weeks or so unless he looks scraggly. Yay for fluff!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
That is super cute on him.

He wears it well, you just want to hug him.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks :) My new favorite place on him is the little place between his eyes that is cut, it's so soft and everything else is so fluffy! The Fiance and I agree he looks like a totally different doggy. Which isn't a bad thing, it's just kind of odd to look at him and expect to see the short haired punk rock poodle instead of the fluffy, yellow haired teddy bear standing in front of us!

GroomerLady said that she plucked his ears, but reall notice no difference. Am I supposed to notice? (It never ceases to amaze me how poodle dumb I am! I mean, plucking ears? Clean feet? This is totally ALL poodle! Or not at least any dog I have ever owned!)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
AW cute. I cannot wait to do mine. I am waiting until the last minute though. Want to hit the sales.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
in his first pic he already looked like a teddy bear to me. He is so cute and I can't wait to see it when it is fully grown in!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts