Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce myself and my boys..I currently have 4 dogs..Riley a 12 year old yellow lab, Robbie a 4 year old blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Cedar a 3 year old Ruby Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Flyer a 1 year old minature Poodle. Riley was the first dog I owned on my own and he got me interested in training and eventually competing in obedience and agility. He retired at the age of 9 and now Robbie and Cedar are my competition dogs. While we compete mainly in AKC agility were both are working on their open jumpers and standard title and Robbie Excellent FAST and Cedar open FAST, they both have their RNs and Robbie has 2 legs on his CD. Flyer is currently in training for agility, obedience and rally and probably won't be competing until he is at least 2. He is a joy train as he quite smart and wants to please. All of my boys are big mama boys and love being in my lap (including the lab if he could figure out how to get a spot) and we love nothing more than curling up in the evening together and watch TV..*G*

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
haha, hey debjen, I know you from furkids!!! Welcome, and do post pics of your guys here too!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome debjen....Sounds like you are busy with your boys. I lived in Tacoma area for 12 years. I really miss it. At least you don't have to shovel the rain!! lol

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL..I'm in Eastern Washington where I currently have several inches of snow..*G*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts