Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everybody!

My name is Carrie, and I am the proud momma to a 6 month old standard poodle puppy named Elphaba! She is a silver and white Parti who kind of looks like she tried to put on a shirt by herself but couldn’t get the job done and has the cutest banded tail! She’s an absolute clown and learns behaviors by watching them. Miss Elphaba loves to learn new tricks, and out of desparation to keep her busy mind occupied, I have begun training her some therapy dog behaviors such as getting lights and closing doors! I am very excited to see where our path together leads! ❤

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and Elphaba. I'd love to see photos highlighting her parti pattern - partis are such fun poodles.

She looks adorable in your avatar.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are a couple pictures of the dear- she’s very asymmetrical so two are necessary! Currently her leg, chest, face, and ears are very silver at the roots as her adult coat begins to come in, but the rest remains black! It was funny because the other day our vet must’ve thought I was dying or bleaching her face and I had to explain how poodles tend to clear to different colors as pups!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
thanks - that is a cute pattern.

I'm surprised your vet didn't know that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, she’s a cutie! Yes, my sheltie’s name was Zephyr. He had my entire heart and I miss him every day ❤ Now it’s Miss Elphaba’s turn.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! What a wonderful pattern her markings are! She is very, very, pretty!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts