Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!
I have had a life long love affair with the standard poodle. I was 5 years old when our family brought home our first standard. As I grew up, we always had 1 or 2 poodles in the house. As a kid, a poodle was simply a loving loyal companion. As an adult, I admire the history of the breed, appreciate their beauty, intelligence, athletic ability and love learning what I can about them. I currently own 3, two females ( one silver, one cream) and 1 male ( cream). Bear with me as I learn to navigate this site!!! It is always a pleasure chatting poodle with other people.
Wag More and Bark Less!
Tess

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello Everyone!
I have had a life long love affair with the standard poodle. I was 5 years old when our family brought home our first standard. As I grew up, we always had 1 or 2 poodles in the house. As a kid, a poodle was simply a loving loyal companion. As an adult, I admire the history of the breed, appreciate their beauty, intelligence, athletic ability and love learning what I can about them. I currently own 3, two females ( one silver, one cream) and 1 male ( cream). Bear with me as I learn to navigate this site!!! It is always a pleasure chatting poodle with other people.
Wag More and Bark Less!
Tess
Welcome Tess. I love that last line!!! Too many people do not practice this. If you want to talk Poodles, you have come to the right place!! Enjoy. We llove photos here, so once you figure things out, we would love to see your furkids!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to this forum Tess, I am sure that you will enjoy it here as we all do. We have 4 poodles, 2 standards and 2 toys. Cream male standard named Rocky, black female standard named Marlee, Rachael-white female toy and Ginger, a very light almost white female toy. We also have Ruby-our older female Rottweiler. We love all our fur babies.

·
Registered
307 Posts
You're incredibly lucky to have so many poodles in your lifetime!
The names you've given them are gorgeous! Hope to see pictures soon ;) hehee

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I currently own 3, two females ( one silver, one cream) and 1 male ( cream). Bear with me as I learn to navigate this site!!! It is always a pleasure chatting poodle with other people.
Wag More and Bark Less!
Tess[/QUOTE]

LOVE IT Welcome to you I think you will be a VERY welcome addition !!!!!!
WE love pictures :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you to everyone for the welcome! I look forward to getting to now everyone! I will post pics soon!
Tess

1 - 8 of 8 Posts