Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Florida. My name is Courtney and I'm owned by one standard poodle, Phaedra.

Phaedra will be 3 in August, and she's a fantastic companion.

Since I seem to be more and more addicted to poodles, I found this forum and wanted to join.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a modified summer clip. We gave her 'wings' instead of the typical bikini clip.

She's at the groomers today, getting tidied up.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
She's gorgeous! I love how white she is! That, and I love her collar, and her name!

Is she named for the main character in Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel series?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's gorgeous! I love how white she is! That, and I love her collar, and her name!

Is she named for the main character in Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel series?
She's pretty easy to keep white, as she's good with baths and her coat is pretty white.

She is named for that Phedre, but I chose to go with the greek spelling Phaedra, since it's less confusing for people.

My friend Noel makes most of her collars, including that one :)
I LOVE her big collars, as they're all in the martingale style.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
She's pretty easy to keep white, as she's good with baths and her coat is pretty white.

She is named for that Phedre, but I chose to go with the greek spelling Phaedra, since it's less confusing for people.

My friend Noel makes most of her collars, including that one :)
I LOVE her big collars, as they're all in the martingale style.
Those are some of my favorite books! :)

Your friend is quite talented, I saw on your website (yeah, I'm nosy) the purple collar she has with her name on it. I love it... especially because they're martingales! (I have two dogs that require them, so it is always fun to find pretty ones.)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes she's amazing! She's thinking about opening up a shop to sell her collars online. She already sells some custom stuff to friends.

Phaedra needs the martingale style and I really think it looks quite elegant on her.

And glad you checked out her other pics! I think she looks awesome in all her collars.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome; I'm from Florida too!! :) Tampa to be exact. I'm new here as well. I joined because the more time I spend with my mini poodle, the more I want to be around other people who share my passion for this breed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome; I'm from Florida too!! :) Tampa to be exact. I'm new here as well. I joined because the more time I spend with my mini poodle, the more I want to be around other people who share my passion for this breed.
We're in the Tampa area too :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you! I'm very happy to have found the forum!

I definitely think she's a beauty :>
I think poodles are addictive!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts