Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been showing and breeding Miniature Poodles in Colorado for close to 15 years. I'm an active member of the Coloumbine State Poodle Club and the Colorado Non-Sporting Club. I breed about one litter a year; always to improve my line of Poodles and to have my next AKC show dog. I do enjoy several preformance events too and have several dogs with titles at the end of their names. I have very high standards for myself, but respect that not everyone has the same desires I have. I'm always happy to help people who want to learn about Miniature Poodles or want to learn about the AKC dog show world. Currently I have five Poodles who live at my house and I co-own a few others who don't live with me. My oldest is 16 and my youngest is 8 months. Most of the Poodles I breed are black or blue, but there is a sneeky brown gene that pops up occationally. My boy has also produced silver. They all come from fully health tested parents who have earned their AKC championship as a minium.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hello, welcome to PoodleForum! I look forward to you joining the discussions. I hope you will post some more pictures. I agree your avatar dog is lovely.

Reactions: Mufar42

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your experiences with mini's. I agree your poodle in avatar is gorgeous. Would love to se more photos of your crew!

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Welcome, welcome.I have received much good info from the breeders who are members. This is a great community.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
I've been showing and breeding Miniature Poodles in Colorado for close to 15 years. I'm an active member of the Coloumbine State Poodle Club and the Colorado Non-Sporting Club. I breed about one litter a year; always to improve my line of Poodles and to have my next AKC show dog. I do enjoy several preformance events too and have several dogs with titles at the end of their names. I have very high standards for myself, but respect that not everyone has the same desires I have. I'm always happy to help people who want to learn about Miniature Poodles or want to learn about the AKC dog show world. Currently I have five Poodles who live at my house and I co-own a few others who don't live with me. My oldest is 16 and my youngest is 8 months. Most of the Poodles I breed are black or blue, but there is a sneeky brown gene that pops up occationally. My boy has also produced silver. They all come from fully health tested parents who have earned their AKC championship as a minium.
Welcome and grateful to have you on PF! A good Mini is rather hard to find. We will welcome your recommendation and perspectives. Pictures are good too:)

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Welcome and thank you for breeding minipoos. I have a silver minipoo who I adore. I too found it harder to find a mini - plenty of tpoos and spoos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts