Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, Just a quick introduction...My Standard Poodles are Bess & Kevin, both two years old, and from Vetset Kennels in Sherwood Park, AB. We are active in agility, CAPs, and Sprinters.
I look forward to participating in these forums with other poodle lovers.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hello and welcome. It sounds like your Poodles are getting lots of love and attention. I hope you enjoy your time here.

·
Premium Member
23,162 Posts
Welcome from another sports poodle household.

Reactions: zinnia

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Hi and welcome. Hope you can post photos of your poodlekids.

I’m curious, what is CAP and Sprinters?

Reactions: zinnia

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hello everyone, Just a quick introduction...My Standard Poodles are Bess & Kevin, both two years old, and from Vetset Kennels in Sherwood Park, AB. We are active in agility, CAPs, and Sprinters.

I look forward to participating in these forums with other poodle lovers.
Hi there! We are in Sicamous, British Columbia. This is Charlie the Poodle, a 2 year old Standard. He is wearing his Halloween costume. He loved "helping" give out the candy at the door. All of those little shrieking people who petted him and admired his costume! Sounds like you and the Poodles are very busy! Look forward to hearing more.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
420 Posts
Oh cool, I was just reading case law today about Sicamous being sued by landowners over changes to a stream that ended up flooding private properties and the legal remedy that was applied

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
450 Posts
Oh cool, I was just reading case law today about Sicamous being sued by landowners over changes to a stream that ended up flooding private properties and the legal remedy that was applied

I wonder if it was the flooding case that destroyed the moorings for a major houseboat company. It ended up going bankrupt because the award was not enough to rebuild the docks and hundreds of people lost their prepaid deposits for houseboat holidays

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yes, Waterway Houseboats Ltd vs BC 2019 BCSC 581 where the truck fell into the creek and got wedged near the bridge.

Quite a few local people lost their jobs and the small retailers on Main Street had a very quiet summer. Hit our little town hard. The permanent population is less than 4,000, and many jobs are seasonal

·
Registered
420 Posts
Oh that's too bad. My husband is a contractor and used to work on a lot of homes around Shuswap Lake. There are some nice places there! He installed black granite everywhere in one of the "cabins" aka mansions on the lake; they even wanted granite on the bathroom ceilings lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts