Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Karen and I live in the sunnt panhandle of Flordia.I am very happy to have found this forum where there other poodle enthuisiast like myself I am proud to say I suffer from MPS ( MULTIPLE POODLE SYNDROME). I am a Mom of 5 standards Sonja my oldest,Luke and Tana my Daddy and Mommy and the Babies Kate & Hershey. I am a small breeder with a pasion for poodles,my Grandmother raised minitures when I was a young and I had toys growing up as my parents would not let me have a big dog. But as soon as I could I had my standards and can not think of a world without them. My last baby of 11 is going home this weekend and I am starting to have the empty nest feeling, imagine that with 5 others to fill the void, I look forward to meeting new people and takling poodle something I can not seem to get enought of.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will have no trouble finding people who love to talk Poo on here!! We love photos, especially of little furkids, so when you have time, we would love to meet the kids!

I know the feeling when the pups are leaving. I have ofur adult dogs in my home, and go into panic mode when I know the babies are leaving!!

What colours do you have and what colour do you breed?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sojna my first standard is an Apricot she my dainty girl she only 37 lbs she is my solemate she is always by my side,Luke my male is a Black as well as Tana.
My babies are Chocolate I am working on a line of Chocolates this has always been my favorite color my, toys were also chocolate. I love big dogs so I have spayed Sonja. My babies are 40lbs at 17 weeks

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

As passionate poodle owners, breeding is something that is taken very seriously here so expect your breeding practices to be questioned.

Did you do health testing on the parents?
40 lbs at 17 weeks? Bigger is NOT always better...especially with poodles.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome Karen... I'm a Karen too! :)

Looking forward to your posts and pictures.
(Yes... 40lb pups at 17 weeks is mighty big. I have adults *females* that never see 40!)
LOL!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi all just got done spending the day grooming my kids what a job, but I have some pictures to share. To answer the questions from the other day yes I test my parents.
The puppies Dad is 60 lbs and 26" and Mom is 55 lbs and 25" so I would say they are about average. The puppies are almost 22" and turned 18 weeks on friday. Sonja is the apricot,next is Kate and last but not least Hershey. I had to add the last one of Hershey I think he was saying are we done yet Mom I'm bored:yawn: I will get some of Mom & Dad soon.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts