Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got a poodle with Green eyes??And a liver coloured nose???
Id love to see pics,
the puppy im getting has this hes absolutley Gorgeous :D

·
Registered
646 Posts
Casey had the greenest eyes i have ever seen on a puppy almost looked demonic really and I can not find pics to show. His eyes always glow like light bulbs in pics.
I have lost all his puppy pics and am wondering if for some reason on the other computer.
I will look this afternoon.
Casey is a brown though.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Casey had the greenest eyes i have ever seen on a puppy almost looked demonic really and I can not find pics to show. His eyes always glow like light bulbs in pics.
I have lost all his puppy pics and am wondering if for some reason on the other computer.
I will look this afternoon.
Casey is a brown though.
Would love to see some pics,iv never seen a poodle with green eyes and i must say im quite taken by it lol

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Would love to see some pics,iv never seen a poodle with green eyes and i must say im quite taken by it lol
Ginger is red and had gorgeous green eyes until she was over 6 months - she also has a liver nose. Her eyes turned amber later. Here is a baby pic of her with her green eyes! ACtually - the flash made them look blue but they were green! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
OK went and looked and cant find anything weird.
I have no pics of him till big and they turned yellowish.
I think one might be on my old phone if you want to private me your cell phone number I can put card in old phone and text it to you.
I still want to know what happened to all my pics though soooooooooooooo weird

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The breeder of the pup im getting said he would keep his green eyes as he has a liver nose??is this fact?
I hope so he look so different :D

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
The breeder of the pup im getting said he would keep his green eyes as he has a liver nose??is this fact?
I hope so he look so different :D
You know I don't know because he is white right? I was warned by another poodle lover that Ginger's eyes would not stay green and she was right (she has a liver nose) but amber is pretty also!. Maybe yours will stay!

here is pic of her as puppy again (don't forget green eyes looked blue in pic) and now:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I can't wait to see a pic of your new puppy - I have been trying to visualize the green eyes and 'pink' nose on a white poo and it sounds beautiful!

·
Registered
646 Posts
I don't know but ask the breeder for pics of older pups that kept their eye colour.
If she doesn't you won't like her any less right?
Casey's are now yellow with a brown nose. Mandy's nose is liver but her eyes are blue ( I think gotta go look now) but she is a cream

1 - 20 of 23 Posts