Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys:

Decided to post this in Poodle talk rather than in Showing.

The Greater Pittsburgh Poodle Club is holding two specialty show next Wednesday, July 29, in Canfield, Ohio. We have fantastic entries!

The entry breakdowns are very similar for each show: Both shows have an entry of 100 poodles!

Toys: 9 - 8 (1 - 1)
Mini's: 6 - 10 (5 - 0)
Standards: 20 - 31 (6 - 3)

The entries for the next 4 days are very similar:

Mini's 21
Standards 75
Toys 18

We are hoping for a very good time, and we are following all the safety guidelines set forth by AKC.

If anyone else is entered please look me up!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Good luck! And please post comments on how everything went with regard to the pandemic. More importantly, let us know how well your dogs did! They are lovely!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Good Luck. Is this outdoors?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck! And please post comments on how everything went with regard to the pandemic. More importantly, let us know how well your dogs did! They are lovely!
Thanks Johanna! I will let you know how things go. I know we will be social distancing with 6 feet in between dogs in the ring as well as keepingsome distance in the grooming tent. No dryers in the grooming area, and so forth. Only my special, Santiago will be shown in poodles at this show. I also have a Havanese puppy I will be showing,

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good Luck. Is this outdoors?
Thank you Skylar! Yes, this year all showing will be outdoors. Normally at these shows the toy breeds are in one building and poodles and some other nonsporting breeds are in a different building. The show will not be under 1 tent, but several show tents scattered around the show site. Luckily the Canfield fair grounds is a rather large campus style show that offers the ability to spread the different breeds in different areas and not too much human congestion providing a safer environment for exhibitors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts