Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have already heard of this site, but I think it is great. freecycle.org THere you can recieve FREE items and can also give FREE items away . It is a great place. I was in desparate need of a cpap machine, as mine have broken. I thought there was no no way I could get one but I posted it any way. Well 10 minutes later this woman emails me that she has one that was only used 2 times and I can have it. She gave me directions to her house and I went and picked it up. It was worth 1500 dollars or more. Well the next day a man called me with a brand new one, I told him I had gotten one the day before so he posted his and someone needed it. Isn't that wonderful. Try it out.

Debby

·
Registered
315 Posts
Oooh. I am in need of a pressure sensitive keyboard or a piano as my keyboard broke a few days ago and another good one would cost me 1000+ Ill try requesting one here

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I LOVE freecycle... I joined the one in my community and has made quite a few friends in the neighborhood around me. It really is worth looking into. I was looking for quilting fabric, and this woman gave me about 30 yards of free fabric, in the most beautiful colors, all brand new 1 yard cuts!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts