Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Adorable Standards Pepper and Prancer feature heavily in the write up and pics: from the article: "POODLE PRIORITIES I wake up at 7:30 without an alarm, and think about the day and what I have to do while I play with the dogs who sleep with me. I have to get them out by 8. I spend the next 45 minutes in the park. The Ramble is great as it has all these paths, which can be tricky since the dogs want to go squirrel hunting."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/02/nyregion/candace-bushnell.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&fbclid=IwAR1FrXB4FOxMRcWZs20uhYK-haxcMK6zhimI6pc02m71L7PJTtH1Y6Jklqg

·
Premium Member
23,241 Posts
Nice piece, the bonus to the lovely poodles the references to the ramble and Central Park generally put me in the way-back machine to when I spent tons of time in the ramble birding in the late afternoon at least a couple of days a week all year round. Access to the amazing opportunities of Manhattan is part of what drew me to my PhD program.

Reactions: Moni

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Ah the famous Candice Bushnell! Poodles are very common in the upper east side for many decades. I am a huge fan of the famous RL Carrie Bradshaw. Only if life in UES was as glamorous as SATC. It really is only a few streets. I know she is going through a tough divorce and one of the things she regretted was not having kids. It is nice that she has her poodles. I think many of us without human kids think of our dogs as our children. I am one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts