Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gracie, my 13 year old neurotic pom/chi mix is doing very well these days. Fat dumb and happy I'll take it. Is she perfect? Nope! I still have to take care in her handling but she is very happy these days, participating in morning tricks for treats and thrilled with the junk food I feed her.

Her she is in her new zoot suit and with Lenny

20181124_161206 (1280x961).jpg

20181124_161452 (1280x984).jpg

·
Registered
12,358 Posts
You have brought her a long way - she is so lucky you were there for her. Just shows even an older dog can learn new ways, given the right management.

Reactions: Mfmst and twyla

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Gracie looks like a happy camper! Love their little outfits!

Reactions: twyla

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
That is so cute that their sweaters match. Do the poodle girls have the same ones too?

You have done wonders with Gracie. Not many other people would have had the patience with her that you have had. It is a lovely way to hold your mother close to have done all you have for that last little fluffy piece of her. Someday I expect to have to do the same with my mom's mpoo who has his distinct likes and dislikes.

·
Premium Member
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is so cute that their sweaters match. Do the poodle girls have the same ones too?
Yes I got one little zoot suit for each pup

You have done wonders with Gracie. Not many other people would have had the patience with her that you have had. It is a lovely way to hold your mother close to have done all you have for that last little fluffy piece of her. Someday I expect to have to do the same with my mom's mpoo who has his distinct likes and dislikes.
Gracie still drives me crazy time to time, at least its a lot less and a knock it off works, she is less intense. Food has made her happy, I now have to start brushing her chompers because the cheap wet food.

Grace also had a trip to the vet, had blood work done because of the meds she's on. She has gained 1/2 a pound and is otherwise doing very well, she didn't even have to be muzzled during her blood draw a first. She even made friends in the waiting room.

Still a turd but okay in my book

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
You've done wonders with her - and I too love the zoot suit on Mr Pink and Gracie.

Do post a photo of all 4 wearing their new zoot suits - I'd love to see that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts