Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is four years since I brought home my little silver faced bundle of black fluff. Right from our 7.5 hour drive home on a boiling summer day through til now he has been the most amazing dog I could have ever hoped for. I will use this an excuse to post some of my favourite pics of him.

Happy Gotcha day Rory!!

The first day:
IMG_5367.jpg

Early explorations:
IMG_6212.jpg

Getting bigger:
IMG_6472.jpg

Staying adorable
IMG_7290.jpg

Less of a puppy!
IMG_2729.jpg

Devastatingly handsome
IMG_4505.jpg

The beach, our favourite place!
IMG_6431.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

The sweetest!
IMG_4767.jpg

Four years!
IMG_4843.jpg

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day to a handsome Rory and a his beautiful mommy Muggles!

Reactions: Muggles

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I don't know which photo I love more, he is absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed watching the silver come out more and more. I especially like the baby photo looking all sweet & innocent and the sleeping photo as the is the same sleep face my boy has and its just so sweet and innocent. Happy Gotcha day!

·
Premium Member
22,972 Posts
That is a truly wonderful photo essay of your four years together! I wish you many many more such happy times.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day, Rory and Muggles! I just love seeing all your pictures. My favorites are always the beach pictures because I know you love playing there so much! Wishing you many more years of fun together. :)

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
My, my, how time flies!!!! He went from 'cute' to 'handsome' ............He turned out to be a very beautiful boy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts