Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I got myself a new phone case and it has poodles on it. That got me thinking that it would be fun to share what kind of poodle stuff people have. I don’t have a lot and I’m not a huge collector of anything but here is my list. I have my new phone case, a set of poodle string lights, a poodle figurine that I painted and two poodle scarves. That’s what I have. What do ya’ll have? 😊

·
Registered
590 Posts
I only have a poodle T-shirt and magnets on my car. I would love to have a portrait done of my two by a professional photographer but haven’t had the money. Some day...

·
Super Moderator
7,229 Posts
I have a vintage "How to Train Your Poodle" book that I found in my grandather's things. Gracie actually pooped on it when she was a puppy. Lol.

I also have a vintage poodle figurine, but I think that might be it. Oh! And the parti poodle Christmas tree ornament my husband painted for me.

·
Registered
783 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,797 Posts
Christmas ornaments, a night shirt, a scarf, a poodle ceramic night light figure, a few shirts and a coffee mug, thermal travel mug and a couple of water bottles with photos of both Lily (most) and Javelin from a trial where they have a professional photographer that offers prints, web ready copies and pic put onto the other items for purchase.

We should add to this by showing pictures of the items.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I have lots of poodle, whippet, and greyhound stuff, but mostly poodle stuff. A complete set of Poodles in America, some other poodle books, figurines of poodles, Christmas ornaments with poodles, a coffee mug with a poodle, a shirt with a poodle embroidered on the pocket, a couple of pins, and all but the most recent of Laurien Berenson's novels. My most treasured items are the PCA medals and a memorial medal awarded to my beloved Ch. Jaylee Charley Black, my first standard poodle.

·
Super Moderator
2,053 Posts
One of my friends has given me a few objects with pictures of my dogs on them: tote bags, coasters and the like. Apart from these items my only poodle themed possession is a poodle handkerchief I found in a box of handkerchiefs I inherited from my mother. Most poodle themed items depict the dog in some variation of a lion, saddle, or continental clip and don't really appeal to me aesthetically.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The only poodle "stuff" I have is a poodle and alot of eye rolls, sibling rivalry, and not so jokes "jokes" from my adult kids! They are so jealous of my poodle. They are 26 and 20 years old. I have mugs from the previous dogs we had. I have all kinds of stuff for aussies ( which I love), but omg, if I mention my poodle, my kids go into full blown sibling rivalry with my dog! It doesn't help that he is the most well rounded of the three.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts