Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
They are great pics but I cringe at the thought of the time involved in straightening my 7 dogs afterward. I avoid puddles, lakes, ponds, beaches, rain, fog, sprinklers, other dogs slobber, dew and mud, dirt and sand. We like any type of DRY activity

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Ha! Sprinkler take that!! I love the look of pure satisfaction in the last pic! Vegas is going to be an awesome PWD (poodle water dog) ;)

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just let him air dry outside and gave him a good brushout when he was dry. :) Though he was playing in the backyard and managed to get poop on one of his bracelets...

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I just let him air dry outside and gave him a good brushout when he was dry. :) Though he was playing in the backyard and managed to get poop on one of his bracelets...
LOL - Ah the poopie bracelets! Been there so many times. :doh:

I love seeing our dogs in water, mud, dirt, sand.......just whatever. It might be a PITA to clean up but their fun is PRICELESS!!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah lol I'm wondering if I'm just going to #5 or #3 him all over when his shaved legs grow out for the summer.. *shrug* we'll see. Will be easy to clean, that's for sure!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Those are great pics! I might have to get a sprinkler for my backyard..I bet the poodles would love it.

Vegas seems to be enjoying himself.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts