Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks like a fun play date.......although looks like it must have been a bit warm since I did't see any affie zooms lol. The b&t has a pretty face.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I love it, thank you so much for sharing that. Gorky is a pretty boy and those Afghans are breathtaking. I loved watching them move, so very graceful. The down/stay was very impressive. I've always heard that Afghans are one of the least obedient breeds.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Afghans are actually not that hard to train....just different. They have to really have a strong bound with their owner so that they want to please you, plus a way to keep them from getting bored during the exersizes. My brindle afghan can hold a stay like that with me in sight or out, my domino not so much but that is more of an insecurity issue I'm working on with her wanting to be near me all the time. Afghans are very intelligent but at the same time they are very independant which can make an interesting dog to train, ;)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ooh! Those afghans are gorgeois! Gorky is cute too! :D You can tell he wants to play and the afghans are all like, "Hmm, maybe I'll play with you... maybe I wont!" LOL :laugh:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
They are having a blast. It's neat he gets to have a play date. The afghans are gorgeous, but Gorky is my fav!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts