Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few images of Gorky sleeping and playing at around 9 months old. I hope you like them. He is settling in well and has been a well added member of our household since my children are all grown up. My husband and I laugh each day at his antics. What a happy dog he is! He did jump one of our lower sections of the fence last week only to happily greet a neighbor. She commented on how happy he was. Of course, Roger is going to heighten the fence in that particular section.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
His pictures are adorable. I really like your avatar too. He looks like he is such a happy boy!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Marian, he wasn't, but I noticed this online afterwards. How funny that they had a song about a poodle called Gorky. We named him after an abstract expressionist artist Ashile Gorky. Also there is a playwright called Maxim Gorky.
I found out that Gorky means bitter. I take it to mean bitter chocolate like Gorky is in color.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gorky also rhymes with dorky and we call him that too, heh Gorky dorky. Gor for short sometimes which has a celtic or viking sound.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts