Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gorky in the garden on this beautiful Spring day. He can't keep from smiling and I smile at the thought of him smiling.

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
Gorky looks SO handsome in the springtime ! We were just discussing today whether the hair blended into the ears look (which both our dogs have) is still considered a top knot. What do you think?

Although I'm a little biased, since we have our brown boy Lautrec's head hair styled the same way, Gorky looks adorable. His coat and color are also lovely. Sweet photos :).

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it blended, but I have seen top knots that aren't and have looked good on certain dogs. Maybe it isn't a top knot after all and sort of a hair style. All I know is his top has a mxture of baby hair and adult hair and is matting at the moment. So the top is knotted! haha! Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Our boy's top knot is in the same state @ almost 11 mos. Therefore, our top knot, is also in knots :). Great laugh. Isn't good humor grand?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Humor is grand! Gorky will be 11 months on April 18th so yours must be the same age.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spoospirit, yes it is a hole that Gorky proudly dug. We figured to keep it there instead of having holes everywhere else. We are going to make a sand pit to save the lawn. I really like that shot and thanks for the compliment. By the way Gorky has gone off his food. I think he doesn't want to put any more weight on, at least for the moment. We switched him to Evo large bits. He eats it but changes his tastes from day to day. He definitely does not like chicken anymore. So the leftover dry food we make into a biscuit and he loves it.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Tell Roger to worry if the hole gets big enough for him to fit in. :D

He's really gorgeous (and I am referring to the dog now). ;)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marian, lol That might be the beginning of another video. I'll tell Roger. Thanks for the compliment. We really enjoy every moment with Gorky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts