Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gorky just received his first Kong Wubba and we were surprised at his reaction to it. I'm sure it will be his favorite toy. Here are two videos of his playtime with Wubba.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Gorky and his lavender/purple Wubba. Nice color combination between the two. Loved watching him play and feel his way with the new, strange, squeaking object. How old is Gorky?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gorky is almost 14 months. In the last few months many toys have bit the dust. He has managed to demolish them with his teeth. I hope this Wubba toy will be more durable. I know Kong has really good toys.

·
Registered
681 Posts
My 13lb Mini can kill toys in seconds. Looks like the exact same one too!! I got the big one so the standard can play with it too, and hoping it would be stronger.... So far the Wubba has been at my house for about a month.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Beau loves his Wubba, too. (Albeit his is smaller than Gorky's.) See the little blue dot by his front paws in our avatar photo? That's it. It's a very sturdy toy, and so far has stood up to months of fun. Definitely one of the best toys we've owned to date.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
my dogs love the wubba's. Sadly they do not last more then a day in our house :( but then the fire hose toys don't either...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts