Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saffy's breeder sent me some pics today of the boy they are currently campaigning, Carson NZ CH KATEISHA OVER THE MOON

He is the only show spoo that I have ever met, and

he is Saffy's litter brother

He currently has 6 or 7 Best In Shows under his belt, and 35 best of breeds, plus numerous group, Reserve Best In Show, and Age in Shows.

He only needs 15 more challenges to his Grand Champion title, following in the footsteps of his Grand parents.

Just wanted to share :)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
hehe, he's the only show spoo I've ever met too, and he loves Paris so I had to take her away when it was his time in the ring or risk getting slammed for distracting him! hahaha!

I still don't like the shape of his neck/topknot, nor do i like the shape of his face and eye... but I still like him cos I know him! hahaha!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol I don't mind his face, but I think he needs some more chin!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
oh my. That almost looks fake. Lol. Very pretty though. And I took a second look and he does look like he's missing some chin!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Thanks Jak for sharing :) !!!

It is very interesting to see some different lines in different countries !!!

I think that he is extremely beautiful dog that just needs MUCH better grooming - Flyingduster - P_L_E_A_S_E - can you do something for that boy LMAO ??? They are stuck in 80-ties or something - really some kind of "retro" but can not "place it" :eek:hwell:

He has very masculine face - you know - I saw some INT Ch.s males that had that face , it is just that in whites every detail is so clearly seen and in blacks "blends in" .

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Jak for sharing :) !!!

It is very interesting to see some different lines in different countries !!!

I think that he is extremely beautiful dog that just needs MUCH better grooming - Flyingduster - P_L_E_A_S_E - can you do something for that boy LMAO ??? They are stuck in 80-ties or something - really some kind of "retro" but can not "place it" :eek:hwell:

He has very masculine face - you know - I saw some INT Ch.s males that had that face , it is just that in whites every detail is so clearly seen and in blacks "blends in" .
Haha lol
I do not mind the groom, but do agree the bell thing going on is a bit funny!!
She mentioned something about how hard it is to get neck hair on him, lol

I just wish I could get that same amount of bracelet hair on Saffy!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Well he obviously is missing body in the neck area but overdone top-knot only accentuate that flaw :rolffleyes: LOL Try to put your fingers on the photo and shape it "down" and blend with neck - MUCH more elegant and balanced IMO

I like him, otherwise, very "manly" dude ;) and GREAT pigmentation !

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well he obviously is missing body in the neck area but overdone top-knot only accentuate that flaw :rolffleyes: LOL Try to put your fingers on the photo and shape it "down" and blend with neck - MUCH more elegant and balanced IMO

I like him, otherwise, very "manly" dude ;) and GREAT pigmentation !
Haha, yeah I see what you mean!! They quite love doing it over the top grooms.. look at Patrick here and here
(look at the ears lol)

Haha, and I love the pigmentation, *stares at Saffy* haha lol, just kidding, I wuvs saffy lol

My grandparents have his son, and it seems that he has passed that pigmentation on look here

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
: )) , I looked at "here, here and here" ;) LOL

Yeah , he he, but that groom is still more moderate than the one "up there" LOL We are really naughty to make fun of such a beautiful dog c-c-c - it is not his fault at all - poor "pupsy" !!!

Lucas is so adorable - I already posted my "admiration" points for him there long time ago LOL . HEY _ BTW _ IS your B-day this weekend or the next one :rockon:???

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
: )) , I looked at "here, here and here" ;) LOL

Yeah , he he, but that groom is still more moderate than the one "up there" LOL We are really naughty to make fun of such a beautiful dog c-c-c - it is not his fault at all - poor "pupsy" !!!

Lucas is so adorable - I already posted my "admiration" points for him there long time ago LOL . HEY _ BTW _ IS your B-day this weekend or the next one :rockon:???
Haha! lol, this one coming :)

Lol, knowing Saffy, he may not have the best of coats, her one is all soft and thin and HORRIBLE lol haha

Haha, it's "constructive criticism" lol
We're all allowed to our own opinions! lol

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
His face might be better in person, but that pic makes it look like a long square block and it just looks really off to me... :eek:hwell: haha!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Okey-doky Jak , he he - "NEXT one" is the paaaaarteeeyyyyy :tea: LOL Is it 17 ???? : )))

Yeap - I agree LOL, - we even gave an idea of how to solve the problem - bring him to FlyingD _ ASAP LMAO !!!!!

I agree, Duster - square he looks - but for some reason it "floats the boat" with judges ... I remember those profiles from top Chs , just because first time I saw it , it also looked too "angular" to me , but than I guess I "acquired" the taste LOL :rolffleyes:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okey-doky Jak , he he - "NEXT one" is the paaaaarteeeyyyyy :tea: LOL Is it 17 ???? : )))

Yeap - I agree LOL, - we even gave an idea of how to solve the problem - bring him to FlyingD _ ASAP LMAO !!!!!

I agree, Duster - square he looks - but for some reason it "floats the boat" with judges ... I remember those profiles from top Chs , just because first time I saw it , it also looked too "angular" to me , but than I guess I "acquired" the taste LOL :rolffleyes:
Haha 16 it is :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
AAaaawweee - sweet 16 :cake:!!!!! How cute :party:!!!! My daughter is 16 ;) !!! he he heeee, I could be you mother-in-law LMAO Ha ha haaaaaa - wouldn't that be something : )))) LOL

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AAaaawweee - sweet 16 :cake:!!!!! How cute :party:!!!! My daughter is 16 ;) !!! he he heeee, I could be you mother-in-law LMAO Ha ha haaaaaa - wouldn't that be something : )))) LOL

Haha! lol, you crack me up!
A slight problem there... opposite sides of the world LOL!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Haha! lol, you crack me up!
A slight problem there... opposite sides of the world LOL!
I think whoever snags up our Jak is going to be a lucky MIL.;)

I think that there is some photoshopping going on in that first picture. See how they softened the edges? I also think he's got way too much hair on the top of the head so it's making him look unbalanced. I still think he's pretty nice, a bit overangulated in the rear but still a very nice looking dog.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts