Poodle Forum banner
161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
We had a horrible walk yesterday😬 It wasn't fun at all and was actually quite stressful. Goose just insisted on pulling, but we had fun inside. Today was a lot better, but we didn't stay out for an hour because of rain and there may have been loose dogs fighting near by.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Companion dog

I love this pic because it reminds me of the one I took of Sisko when I wanted to go outside with me.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
Dog Dog breed Collar Carnivore Flooring

We were able to walk at the whole other end of the apartment complex!! Goose also wanted to keep going when there was a car going by and we also had a lady reverse her truck to tell Goose she's a good puppy🥰. I'm very proud of her, she has been doing amazing! Her impulse control still needs A LOT of work, poor Perses and Artemis have been punched by her paws when they've run by😔

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
I had text the lady who runs the rescue to try and get some background on her, but I haven't heard anything back. Goose gets very scared when she hears dogs fighting. I was trying to watch Zak George and she got very upset hearing the dogs fighting on there so I turned it off. I really wonder what she has been through, but I will probably never know. What matters is that she is well taken care of, safe, becoming confident and loved.

161 - 177 of 177 Posts