Poodle Forum banner
141 - 160 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
9,362 Posts
Do you think she’s reached her full size? Looks like her body has grown into feet. She’s so cute.

Hows the training going?

Reactions: Fenris-wolf

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Goose has been doing great, she is becoming calmer and relaxing more! She hadn't been wanting to walk near the exits of our apartment complex because she's afraid of cars, but yesterday she walked a few steps more near one of the exits. I was so proud of her!😁 Just today she was able to continue our walk after bring really close to a reactive Husky mix, and she was curious🧐 about the lawn service truck instead of being afraid of it.

She adores her siblings and has been near them with her leash on and they have even come up to her and want to play with her. She still gets too excited if they come up to her sometimes. Yesterday she punched Perses with her muzzle. It was like Dax's spirit visited and made Goose punch Perses.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Do you think she’s reached her full size? Looks like her body has grown into feet. She’s so cute.

Hows the training going?
I'm not sure. Everytime she looks like she's done growing, she grows more. She knows she's cute and she tries to use it!

Training is going very well, we're still mostly on the basics because our trainer said to and we're also working on confidence so we haven't really started any trick training yet. We've been working on recall, downs, sits, stay, wait, drop it, leave it, sitting before going out a door, being calm around the cats and my brothers, calm greetings and leash manners.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
She's also WAY in her kennel now and stay quiet unless she needs to go potty. She gets 2 half hour walk and sniffs and runs during the day (we have only been walking lately because all of the rain) with playtime and play time inside after the sun goes down because I'm 100% sure she would try to eat a snail or slug and I read that dogs can get lungworm from them. We'll start going outside after sundown when her leave it is better.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Goose is such a pretty girl, and she clearly adores you. LOVE her martingale collars, and I wonder if you might share the brand name. It's quite becoming to Miss Goose, too 😍.
Thank you! I've reached favorite person status with her😢. It's rc pets. I got it from Mudbay and it's the only thing she can't slip out of! Dog Collars : | RC Pets I would love to get some collars from Etsy for her too! She's already on her way to being very stylish.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
I took outside pics today, but they're too big for the server😢. I'll see if I can edit them. Goose is getting less afraid of cars! She has been wanting to continue to walking instead of stopping and cowaring. And she walked the farthest we have ever walked together and she did so good focusing on me instead of this reactive dog that is around her size. This huge progress for her and I'm so proud of her!!!!!😭🥰

141 - 160 of 177 Posts