Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Porkchop thought I should do a 52 week thread of my new puppy Goose, so here we go!! Goose 3 months old right now. she is thought to be a Doberman, Australian Cattle Dog mix, but won't know for sure until we do a DNA test on her. She is VERY intelligent, funny, active, cuddly, and confident.
20210713_160013.jpg
20210713_160021.jpg

Registered
Goose is so cute. I love the name. I often call my poodles 鈥渟illy goose鈥.

I love the sleeping phot

Reactions: Fenris-wolf

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Goose is so cute. I love the name. I often call my poodles 鈥渟illy goose鈥.

I love the sleeping phot
Thank you! Haha 馃槅 I remember you telling me that they're very silly! Do they know that you're talking about them?

Registered
Do they know that you're talking about them?
Absolutely, I call them that in class sometimes鈥 but it鈥檚 said in a loving voice, sometimes to get their attention.

Goose is just being a puppy, soon she鈥檒l be ready for a nap again.

Reactions: Fenris-wolf

Registered
Yay! I鈥檓 looking forward to your photos and updates on Goose. She looks like a little sweetheart, and so cute. Look at that tail wag in the first pic! I want to give her chest scratches and treats.

Puppies have that mischievous streak that keep you on your feet, but isn鈥檛 it fun watching them discover the world? I hope she ends up getting along well with the feline animals you have once she鈥檚 older.

I鈥檓 interested to hear what results you get once you do a DNA test!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pics from Friday. I know this was meant to be a 52 week thread, but I'm going to turn it into a all purpose thread for Goose.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts